Who We Serve
Our sweet spot is Small- to Mid-Market organizations and their Teams.
We especially serve businesses that have been in business for 10+ years.
The reason for this is three-fold:
1. At startup, each person wears many hats, none of which may fit very well.
2. Growing your business creates your first true teams as you blend and merge together to get things done.
3. At the 10-year mark, companies are stable enough to take a look at themselves as they plan for their future.
Use this time to gain clarity:
· Take the temperature of your teams.
· Understand possible disconnects.
· Discover your Present State and set your sights on your Future State.
This is where we come in.
Case Studies and Client Outcomes
The following Case Studies show how we’ve helped our clients develop their teams or
how we’ve helped individuals leverage their authentic talents.
Finally Understanding Each Other
Getting Collaboration Right
Leadership Arising From Every Level
Accelerating a Startup by Discovering and Rectifying Gaps, and Getting Rid of Problematic Behavior
Confidence to Move Ahead
Today's Workplace Issues
Everything changed during Covid, including your employees’ ability to Team together:
* Remote teams became necessary. But as Covid ramped down, employees wondered if they could remain remote.
* Hybrid teaming replaced meeting at the office every day.
* The Great Resignation – Employees’ preferences shifted from “a job” to “preferred alignment with my values.”
* Quiet Quitting – Employees working only to their perceived pay level – and no more.
* Quiet Hiring – The re-equipping of employees to gain new skills internally without outside hiring. At Cultural Strategies, we find this is the first indication of how we can blend current business practices into equipping teams of the future in Teal Organizational Paradigm.
Why will your employees want to stay inside your organization?
Because they have Freedom! Employees really want autonomy. And only you can give them that.
But even more – they want to work with and BE IN the BEST teams. We can help you transform ANY existing team into their BEST version.
We find employee disengagement to be one of the first signs of a planned exit, even if it takes years to find their next position.
Think Disengagement Isn't Costly?
Take a look at Bob. He’s your average disengaged employee.
Bob dislikes where he works. He dislikes his job and his manager for not listening to him. So he clams up but vents to others who will listen to him.
He makes life miserable for himself, his managers, and his co-workers. No one wants to work with Bob because he brings everyone down with him.
His managers don’t have a clue on how to turn him around. They wish he would just leave.
He and the other 129 employees just like him in a typical organization of 1,000 cost their employers a boatload of money and in productivity every year. And unfortunately, it’s less costly to keep them than to fire them.
Bob’s dilemma is all too common in our organizations.
Truthfully, Bob would love to change all of this, but he doesn’t know how. He feels defeated. He needs you to turn the situation around.
And once you do, he and all the other employees get so excited, they can hardly believe the changes that start happening – everywhere.